mandag 31. mai 2010
søndag 30. mai 2010
- The building of an illegal Wall on the occupied West Bank.
- Continuously expansion of Israeli Semi military colonies on the West Bank
- Buying and confiscating Palestinian property in East Jerusalem
- Warfare towards the isolated civilian Palestinian population in Gaza
- Show Israel that ordinary spectators for the ESC DO care
- Don´t vote for a state that occupies and oppresses another nation
fredag 28. mai 2010
tirsdag 25. mai 2010
Let me tell you that you are wrong, if people really knew what Islam is, who the prophet (pbuH) was, the sharia rules, 100% would be happy for immigration, and the west will help us Muslims fighting to get back the real Islam. Please stop judging Muslims because of some acts made in the name of Islam. When will we understand that not all born Muslims ARE Muslims? When will we start being critical? asks and wonder when something sound illogical? when will you hear us talking? Cause Muslims have been trying to show the truth for a while now, but some just don not want to listen...
So here is some statistic:
- in 2006 there where 500 terror attacks in EU - only 1 by "islamist"
- Every year there is between 8000 and 16,000 rapes and attempted rape in Norway, only 6%-12% are reported to the police
Those who never listen and want to live in the scary unknown and never see the positive figures in the society or Muslims that don´t try to learn their religion and how the prophets (pbuT) was, and act by anger, traditions and culture that is far away from Islam?
Who can be blamed for this anger? The hate they see around them, or should we blame them for their acts, because if they did not act like that, they would not see hate, and they would not get angry?
Endless questions, no answers! I really don´t know who is the reason for what´s happening today, Muslims, the west .... or both?
But what I know is that Norway has a place for more people, and we need them! This is our country, we should work together not against each other, cause our goal is the same if we look deep inside it. Mutual respect is the code
Still hoping, for a CHANGE, together we can do it =)
Peace be upon you
Some pages worth to read: